The 95 ward areas now classed as too prosperous by the Government and set to lose their assisted area status from January 1, 2007.
* Eleven deprived areas of Alnwick were completely removed from the redrawn map including Alnwick Castle, Alnwick Clayport, Alnwick Hotspur, Amble East and West, Craster and Rennington, Embleton, Lesbury, Longhoughton, Shilbottle and Warkworth.
* Blyth Valley lost Central, Hartford and West Cramlington, Parkside, Seaton Delavel.
* Castle Morpeth lost Chevington, Hebron, Longhorsley, Morpeth Central, Kirkhill, North, South and Stobhill, Pegswood, Stannington and Ulgham.
* Darlington has been another major loser in the new guidelines losing the status for Bank Top, Central, Cockerton East, Eastbourne North and South, Harrowgate Hill, Haughton East and West, Lascelles, Lingfield, Middleton St George, North Road, Northgate North and South, Sadberge and Whessoe.
* Derwentside lost Castleside, Crookhall, Ebchester and Medomsley and South Stanley.
* Durham lost Croxdale ward.
* In Easington, Deaf Hill, Eden Hill, High Colliery, Park South and South Hetton were classed as being too prosperous.
* Gateshead lost Blaydon, Ryton, and Whickham North.
* In Redcar and Cleveland, Bankside, Church Lane and Redcar lost their status.
* Middlesbrough lost status for Berwick Hills, Easterside, Grove Hill, Southfield, St Hilda's and Westbourne.
* In Newcastle, the wards that lost assisted status included: Benwell, Castle, Elswick, Lemington, Newburn, Scotswood and Woolsington.
* In North Tyneside, the losers were: Benton, Camperdown, Cullercoats, Holystone, Longbenton, Monkseaton, Northumberland, Seatonville, St Mary's, Valley, Weetslade, Whitley Bay.
* Stockton-on-Tees lost Egglescliffe and Preston.
* Teesdale no longer has assisted area status after losing Etherley and Evebwood with Ramshaw from the list.
* Wansbeck lost Bedlington West.
* Wear Valley lost Coundon Grange, Escomb, Hunwick, St Helen's and Willington East.
The 11 areas now classed as needing additional help to encourage business include:
Blyth Valley - South Beach and South Newsham.
Derwentside - Consett East.
Easington - Seaham North.
Redcar and Cleveland - Zetland.
Middlesbrough - Clairville, Middlehaven - recently named as having the worst life expectancy in England - and University.
Sedgefield - Greenfield Middridge.
Wansbeck - Dene Valley and Willington Central.
* Some areas have been subject to boundary changes since the creation of the 1999-2006 assisted areas map.