A park and ride shuttle service will operate every 10 minutes from 9am to 7pm each day from Fulwell Quarry and Downhill Community North Sports Complex at a cost of £4 per car.
Limited car parking is also available at the rear of Seaburn Showfield for a fee of £5 per car.
Free parking for orange and blue badge holders is available next to Morrisons Petrol Station.
Details of public transport to the show can be sought from Traveline on 0870 608-2608 www.traveline-northeast.co.uk
The nearest Metro station is Seaburn, which is 15 minutes from the coast.
Temporary Road Closures.
* The A183 Whitburn Road between its junction with Lowry Road and Harbour View and Pier View, plus all access roads between Whitburn Road, Roker Park and Park Avenue. Marine Walk will also be closed from its junction with Pier View.
* There will also be temporary closures on roads between Whitburn Road and Park Avenue and Whitburn Road from Whitburn Bents Road.
* From 11am-7.30pm each day the southbound lane of Lowry Road will be closed to all vehicles except buses.
* Thompson Road will operate a one-way system on both days. From 11am-1.30pm the road will be closed to eastbound traffic only. From 4pm-7.30pm the road will be closed to westbound traffic only.
* From 9am-7.30pm each day, Mere Knolls Road, between Dykelands Road and Sea Road, will be one way northbound only and a one-way southbound restriction will also apply to Prince's Avenue and Sea Lane.